Porting away from Zoom Phone is fairly simple process. Your new carrier should be able to guide you through the porting process. Follow this article to obtain your port-out PIN and account number required for porting away from Zoom Phone.
Note: If your port out request is rejected for the number being a PSAP number, please update the PSAP number to one that is not porting.
- Account owner or admin privileges
Obtaining your port-out PIN
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Profile. Take note of your Account Number.
- In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management then Company Info.
- Click Account Settings.
- Scroll to the Port-out Verification section.
- Click Change to view the port-out PIN.
Obtaining your account number
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal
- Click Profile.
The account number is displayed next to Account No.