If your webinar has hit capacity and attendees are unable to join via Zoom, you can leverage live streaming via Facebook, Youtube, and Workplace by Facebook, to allow them to view the webinar. When the attendee receives the message that the webinar is at capacity, they will be given the option to join via the live stream option.
- Zoom Webinar add-on
- Facebook, Youtube, or Workplace for Facebook enabled and configured
- Zoom Desktop Client
- Windows: 5.0.3 or higher
- macOS: 5.0.3 or higher
- Zoom Mobile App
- Android: 5.0.3 or higher
- iOS: 5.0.3 or higher
Enable the viewing of the live stream URL
- Sign in to the Zoom Web Portal.
- Navigate to My Webinars.
- Click on the topic of the webinar.
- On the Live Streaming tab, click Edit next to When the webinar has reached capacity.
- Enable Remind users to watch the live stream.
- Click Save Changes.
Accessing the live stream URL
- Once you receive the "This webinar is at capacity" message, click Watch Live Stream.
- A new webpage will open. Click the link to open to the live stream.