To reduce foot traffic or unneeded face to face contact, consider adding an always-on dual Zoom Rooms system either wall or cart mounted within your environment. Grouping together these office systems into appropriate groups will create a cohesive culture by creating a virtual experience between departments, floors, buildings, and regions. Throughout an office environment, the window into another physical space can create more casual conversation and virtual run-ins with people within your organization to create a sense of a smaller space and opportunity for a walk-up meeting or hallway visit experience.
Use cases include:
- Water cooler communications
- Inter-office communications
- Walk-up services
- Touchless interactions
- Set up your Zoom Rooms with Calendar Integration (Google | Exchange 2010 | Exchange 2013/2016 | Office 365).
- Set up a recurring meeting set to Automatically Start & Stop with the needed time frames.
- [Optional] Disable Sharing
Equipment List (Lobby/External System)
All in One
Cables & Supplies
- Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable - 7ft
- Flat Plug Power Extension - 1.5 ft
- 6-Outlet Power Strip with Surge Suppressor
- Bulk Supply Kit (Toggle Bolts, Zip Ties, Etc.)
D7 Rolling Cart (Optional)
- Heckler Displayten D7 Cart
- Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable - 25ft
- Power Extension Cord - 25 ft
- Split Loom Braided Sleeving - 25ft