Opting out of Zoom Phone SMS
Zoom Phone can integrate with your current SMS provider.
Note: By opting out of Zoom for hosted SMS, any and all future SMS inquiries should be sent to the relevant third party. Once you have opted your numbers out of Zoom SMS, Zoom can no longer assist with SMS troubleshooting.
Prerequisites for opting out of Zoom Phone SMS
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Phone license
How to opt out of Zoom Phone SMS
Engage your preferred SMS vendor and have them request to Host SMS/MMS Messaging on the Zoom Phone numbers you'd like to opt out of.
From there, your SMS vendor will be able to send a request to NetNumber, or direct to the underlying carrier of the number(s).
If your SMS vendor has questions, or is unsure on how to proceed, feel free to contact us Here and make sure to follow the steps below.
- Please select your request type: Zoom Phone Number Porting
- Your email address: Make sure the email address is accurate
- Type of issue: SMS Concern
- Subject: (Keep it as is)
- Description: (Please make sure the details below is present for a smooth transaction)
- Zoom Phone Account Number
- Phone numbers that you would like to opt out
- NNID (Net Number ID) of your SMS provider. You will need to obtain this from your SMS Provider.
- Attachments: Signed LOA from your new SMS provider (contact your provider for the LOA)
Zoom will review, confirm receipt of the request, and advise once work has been completed.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.