Hybrid classroom / cart
For an inclusive classroom Zoom experience, allowing seamless communication across in-class, home teachers, and students, we recommend a dual display cart, leveraging a Neat bar mounted between the displays. This allows for an optimized video participant experience, while maintaining a dedicated content experience as well and also transmitting the classroom experience from an optimized capture location to involve everyone in the classroom.
Using a Chief cart with some associated accessories, a Neat appliance system, and two displays, the walls of the classroom are expanded upon, allowing remote presentations and virtual field trips, as well as a remote student audience. Zoom Rooms for Education provides some additional designs and use cases, including companion whiteboards, whiteboard camera capture, and sharing document cameras.
- 65" LG TV
- 43" LG TV
- Cart Components
- 6-Outlet Power Strip with Surge Suppressor
- Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable - 25ft
- Power Extension Cord - 25 ft
Appliance System options
Document camera (optional)
- Aver M11-8M connected via HDMI cable
Companion whiteboard (optional)
- See Getting started with companion whiteboard & design guide for configuration and hardware guidance
- Preferred device for EDU - HP 24" or 27" all in one desktop
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.