Release notes for June 16, 2020
Note: The information in the past release notes may have been superseded by subsequent release notes. Please review all current release notes carefully.
New and enhanced features
- View connected data center within the Meeting menu
Displays the data center the device is connected, at the top of the in-meeting controls menu.
- Updated 1-Person Meeting Screen
Updated the screen with additional information when the CRC device is the only participant in a meeting.
Changes to existing features
- Audio prompt to enter host key, if joining before the host
If an H.323/SIP device joins a meeting before the host, and Join Before Host is not enabled, there will be an audio prompt to enter the host key.
- Audio prompt for entering a password
If an H.323/SIP device joins a meeting that requires a password and does not add the password in the dial string, there will be an audio prompt to enter the password at the meeting splash screen.
- Warning message if Mute Participants Upon Entry is enabled
If an H.323/SIP device joins the meeting with Mute participants upon entry, a warning message that the device is muted will be displayed, with an option to unmute the device.
- Require consent of the host mutes and then unmutes a participant
If the host mutes and then unmutes a participant individually, the participant will now receive a prompt, asking them to consent to be unmuted.
- Unable to start the video as host during a webinar
Resolves the issue where codecs who join the webinar as host (using the host key), were unable to start their video.
- Minor bug fixes
Join the 83K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.