A BYOC (Bring Your Own Carrier) to native port allows you to move pre-existing BYOC numbers from BYOC to Zoom Phone.
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Phone license (seperate from BYOC license)
You may need to provide the following information:
- Your account number from your current carrier (if applicable)
- If it is a wireless number, your 4 digit PIN number (required for all wireless ports)
- Download and complete the required Letter of Agency (LOA).
- Download and complete the required BYOC Porting Sheet.
Note: If you are porting toll-free numbers, fill out the Toll-Free LOA as well.
- Send an email to email@example.com and include the LOA and BYOC Porting Sheet.
- Include the email subject: BYOC Port
- A Zoom team member will review and confirm receipt of the request.
- Zoom Phone and their porting partners will send a request to your previous provider to validate the information on the LOA. If accepted, Zoom and the previous provider will work together to activate the pending port. Once approved, it will be available to you to manage in the Zoom web portal.
- Review common porting errors to minimize delays in the number porting process.