Recovering a deleted phone number
Accidentally deleted numbers or previously owned numbers you’d like to get back can be investigated, and much of the time, recovered by the Zoom porting team.
Prerequisites for recovering a deleted phone number
- Account owner or admin permissions
- Zoom Phone licenses
- Completed the Zoom Phone initial setup
How to recover a deleted phone number
- Submit your order Here and make sure to follow the steps below:
- Please select your request type: Zoom Phone Number Porting
- Your email address: Make sure the email address is accurate
- Type of Issue: Number movement or recovery
- Subject: (Keep it as is)
- Description: (Please make sure the details below are present for a smooth transaction)
- Zoom Phone Account Number
- The numbers you want to recover
- Note: Provide a brief explanation of how the numbers were removed from your account (deleted on accident, removed as not needed, etc.)
- Attachments: (Optional, can be used uploading spreadsheet)
- Zoom will review, confirm receipt of the request, an attempt to recover the numbers.
- There is a small window for number recovery. Once a number is removed/deleted from your account, after 30 days, it will be made available to other Zoom customers.
- When changing your main company number, you can choose to replace the number while keeping the old main company number.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.