Recovering a deleted phone number
Accidentally deleted numbers or previously owned numbers you’d like to get back can be investigated, and the majority of the time, recovered by the Zoom porting team.
Prerequisites for recovering a deleted phone number
- Account owner or admin privileges
- The numbers you want to recover
How to recover a deleted phone number
Draft an email to email@example.com, include the following;
- Email subject line: Number Recovery
- Your Zoom account number (found on your account profile page)
- The numbers that are involved
- Brief explanation of how the numbers were removed from your account (deleted on accident/removed as not needed etc.)
A Zoom team member will confirm receipt, review the request, and attempt to recover the numbers.
- There is a small window for number recovery. Once a number is removed/deleted from your account, after 30 days, it will be made available to other Zoom customers.
- When changing your main company number, you can choose to replace the number while keeping the old main company number.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.