Zoom Rooms can work with new or existing ProAV equipment. For a professional classroom or higher education learning space that sits 30 or more people, we recommend two Shure wireless microphones (one lavalier and one handheld) plus two Shure ceiling microphone arrays for seamless audience engagement along with a QSC amplifier, QSC ceiling speakers and a QSC Digital Signal Processor that connects to the Zoom Rooms computer.
The environment will be a two-output environment distributed throughout the space with two 86" primary displays, and two 55" pole-mounted confidence monitors showing the same content and video participants.
The audience-facing camera will be mounted above the video participants on the primary wall and the presenter-facing presenter tracking camera will be mounted below the confidence monitors to encourage eye contact with the far-end participants. The wireless presenter microphones will be the primary audio for voice lift in the space and Zoom input audio. Any class questions or comments will be captured by the ceiling microphones to be heard by the participants on Zoom. Audio from the far end and content share will be heard over ceiling mounted speakers.
Standard design augmentation will include a paired digital whiteboard for annotation and a USB document camera connected to the Zoom Room to be shared as content.
Neat Pad will function as touch controller and scheduler.
- ProAV room requires certified ProAV integrator or Zoom PSO to design and deploy.
- Please secure your network & devices appropriately for networked audio.
This article covers:
- Pictorial diagram
- Functional schematic
- LG UH5EB Series 86" UHD Commercial TV (2)
- X-Large Fusion Micro-Adjustable Tilt Wall Mount (2)
- Fusion Pull Out Accessory (2)
- LG UH5EB Series 55" UHD Commercial TV (2)
- FUSION™ Large Ceiling Mounted 2 x 1
- 6-8' Adjustable Extension Column
- 8" (203 mm) Offset Ceiling Plate
Cameras and accessories
- Tracking cameras
- Huddly IQ™ Collaboration Camera (Audience)
- USB-C to USB-A Cable - 10ft
- Chief Fusion Ceiling Mount Lower Component Camera Shelf 18"
- Atlona Omnistream USB (remote)
- QSC Core 110f Digital Signal Processor
- 1U Wall Rack
- USB 2.0 Cable A/B - 6.6ft
- QSC Amplifier
- QSC 6.5" Ceiling Speaker Low Profile (8)
- 2-Channel Access Point Tranceiver
- 2-Channel Charging Station
- Twinplex headset mic element - Black / TA4F
- Hybrid Bodypack Transmitter
- Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
- Shure MXA910W-A (2)
Computer and accessories
- Computer options:
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard w/ touchpad (config only)
- USB 3.0 USB to Ethernet Adapter (If utilizing room controls of devices)
Companion whiteboard and doc cam
Cables and supplies
- LV1 Wall brush plate & bracket (2)
- Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable - 3ft
- Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable - 10ft
- 8ft Power Extension
- Flat Plug Power Extension - 1.5 ft (2)
- 6-Outlet Power Strip with Surge Suppressor (2)
- Cat5e+ Plenum Shielded Cable - 500ft (2)
- EZ-RJ45 CAT5e shielded modular plugs 25pk
- Speaker unshielded twisted pair plenum cable 250ft
- Audio shielded twisted pair plenum cable 10ft
- Pole Mounting Kit
- Ceiling Security Kit (3)
- Bulk Supply Kit
- Cable Labels