While the Zoom application allows you to sync your Outlook calendar and contacts with Zoom, you can also allow Zoom to set your Outlook status based on your current Zoom status. Once enabled, any changes to your Zoom status will be reflected in Outlook, as well as your Zoom profile picture.
Note: Outlook can only be synced to one app at a time, so if Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams is synced to Outlook for presence and contact card, that will have to be disabled first before enabling it in Zoom.
This article covers:
- Zoom desktop client for Windows, version 5.2.0 (42619.0804) or higher
- Outlook application installed locally on the device
Enabling Presence mapping
- Sign in to the Zoom Client.
- Click your profile picture then click Settings.
- Click the General tab.
- Enable Integrate Zoom with Outlook.
The following table lists the Zoom status options and the equivalent Outlook status that will be synced with your Zoom status.
|Zoom Status||Zoom Icon||Outlook Status||
|In a Zoom Meeting||Busy|
|In a calendar event|
|On a call|
|Do not Disturb||Do not Disturb|