OnZoom Hosts can create a Public Profile URL to direct users to their Host profile page. Each Host can have one Public Profile URL.
Note: Take the time to create your Public Profile URL because it will be permanently linked to your OnZoom Host Profile. Once you have created your Public Profile URL and saved it to your profile, you will not be able to edit or change your Public Profile URL in any way.
OnZoom Host Public Profile URL policy
Each URL address is valid only while the Host’s OnZoom account is active, and may be canceled if the account is deactivated or removed from Zoom or OnZoom for any reason.
Public Profile URLs can't include or consist of:
- Any variation of the word "Zoom" or any other content that is similar to Zoom’s products or services
- Content that indicates or implies Zoom endorses you or your events
- Any content that attempts (or appears to attempt) to impersonate another person, account, or entity, including a representative of Zoom
- The word "official" unless sanctioned by the person, place, or organization with whom the connection is asserted
- Content that is illegal or that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights
- Symbols or punctuation, except for hyphens
- Fewer than three characters
- Generic event types without any additional words or content (for example, Conference, Seminar, Meeting, Event, Expo, Gala, etc.)
- Generic geographic locations without any other words or content (for example, LosAngeles)
- Numbers (all URLs must contain at least one letter)
Some examples of acceptable URLs: