OnZoom Hosts can create a vanity URL to direct users to their Host profile page. Each Host can have one vanity URL.
Note: Take the time to create your vanity URL because it will be permanently linked to your OnZoom Host Profile. Once you have created your vanity URL and saved it to your profile, you will not be able to edit or change your vanity URL in any way.
OnZoom vanity URL policy
Each URL address is valid only while the Host’s OnZoom account is active, and may be canceled if the account is deactivated or removed from Zoom or OnZoom for any reason.
Vanity URLs can't include or consist of:
- Any variation of the word "Zoom" or any other content that is similar to Zoom’s products or services
- Content that indicates or implies Zoom endorses you or your events
- Any content that attempts (or appears to attempt) to impersonate another person, account, or entity, including a representative of Zoom
- The word "official" unless sanctioned by the person, place, or organization with whom the connection is asserted
- Content that is illegal or that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights
- Symbols or punctuation, except for hyphens
- Fewer than three characters
- Generic event types without any additional words or content (for example, Conference, Seminar, Meeting, Event, Expo, Gala, etc.)
- Generic geographic locations without any other words or content (for example, LosAngeles)
- Numbers (all URLs must contain at least one letter)
Some examples of acceptable URLs: