Zoom cares about the privacy and safety of children online. To that end, Zoom expects the Hosts of family-focused events—events that involve families and their children under 16—to conform to this Family Event Host Code of Conduct.
- Children under 16 may not host events.
- Hosts should verify that all children Attendees are supervised with parents or guardians present.
- Hosts should verify all adult Attendees present are parents or guardians with children or invited by parents or guardians.
- Hosts may not ask children to provide information about themselves or their parents or guardians. (Hosts may ask parents or guardians for information.)
- Hosts' events should ensure that all content is age appropriate and must not promote or engage in any illegal or inappropriate conduct. See our Community Standards for more information on content that is prohibited on the OnZoom platform. If a Host witnesses any such activity on the OnZoom platform, they must report the activity to Zoom and, where appropriate, to any local law enforcement authorities.
- Hosts should act professionally and courteously at all times and refrain from using foul, harassing, or discriminating language or engaging in such behavior. See our Community Standards for more information.
- Hosts must not market their events to children. Events can only be marketed to parents, guardians, or families, and must not market any products or services to children in their events or in their event titles and descriptions.