OnZoom family event Attendee Code of Conduct
Zoom cares about you and your family’s privacy and safety on the OnZoom platform. To help keep you and your family safe, we ask that you follow this OnZoom Family Event Attendee Code of Conduct when attending events in our Family category, and, in particular, those aimed at families with children under 16.
- Family-focused events are intended for parents and/or guardians and children to attend together. If you register for an event that involves activities for children under 16, you should attend the event with your child or designate an adult to attend the event with your child.
- If you choose to have video enabled when you attend the event, either use a virtual background or ensure your surroundings are free of any images that are inappropriate for children or insensitive.
- When attending OnZoom events, do not use foul, harassing, or discriminating language or engage in such behaviors. For more information on prohibited content and behavior, review our Acceptable Use Guidelines.
- If a Host or other Attendee uses prohibited language or engages in conduct that violates our Host or Acceptable Use Guidelines, or if you have other concerns regarding your child on the OnZoom platform, submit a complaint report.
- If you witness any illegal activity on the OnZoom platform, in addition to reporting the activity to Zoom, we encourage you to report illegal activities to your local law enforcement authorities.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.