- New updates for the Zoom Client
- New updates for the GSuite add-on
- New updates for the Cloud Room Connector
*The iOS release requires Apple approval and may take a few additional days to appear in the App Store.
Note: This client release is for macOS only.
- Resolved an issue for a subset of users regarding sharing issues on UDP wired connections with MacOS 11.1 and 11.2
- Resolved an issue regarding scheduling privilege reverting back to the scheduler after adding guests.
March 7, 2021 for all non-US data centers
- Resolves the issue where video layout was still using the default video layout on SIP devices when using 11 or 1111 within the dial string.
- Resolves the issue where Breakout Room capacity was unnecessarily limited to 15 participants when a SIP/H.323 device joined the breakout room first.
- Minor bug fixes