Enabling auto-login for the Zoom add-in for Outlook
For greater ease of use and quicker login, the Outlook add-in can use the SSO credentials used by Office 365 to sign in to Outlook, for signing in to the user's Zoom account, thus making the sign-in process automatic.
- Allow users to sign in with Single Sign-On (SSO) will also need to be enabled to utilize this feature.
- This feature does not currently support use with Microsoft Intune.
Prerequisites for setting up SSO automatic sign in for the Outlook add-in
- Admin access to Microsoft Azure account
- Office 365 subscription
- Supported Outlook versions
- Outlook 2019: build version 13901.20400 or higher
- Outlook 2016: build version 13901.20336 or higher
- Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Office Identity API 1.3 or higher
How to enable automatic sign in with SSO credentials for Outlook add-in
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an account owner or admin.
- In the navigation menu, click Advanced and then click Security.
- In the Sign-in Methods section, enable the Automatically sign in to Outlook add-in with Single Sign-On (SSO) credentials option.
Once the Zoom add-in for Outlook is deployed, users should automatically be signed in to their Zoom account using the existing SSO credentials.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.