For greater ease of use and quicker login, the Outlook add-in can use the SSO credentials Office 365 used to sign in to Outlook for signing in to the user's Zoom account, thus making the sign-in process automatic.
- If you have preconfigured the SSO URL for the Outlook add-in, this feature will not work. You will need to deploy the add-in without a preconfigured SSO URL to allow users to automatically sign-in.
- This feature does not currently support use with Microsoft Intune.
- SSO configured for your Zoom account
- Admin access to Microsoft Azure account
- Office 365 subscription
- Supported Outlook versions
Outlook 2019: build version 13901.20400 or higher
Outlook 2016: build version 13901.20336 or higher
- Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Office Identity API 1.3 or higher
Enabling auto-login with SSO credentials
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an account owner or admin.
- Click Advanced and then click Security.
- In the Sign-in Methods section, enable the Automatically sign in to Outlook add-in with Single Sign-On (SSO) credentials option.
Once the Zoom add-in for Outlook is deployed, users should automatically be signed in to their Zoom account using the existing SSO credentials.