In the past, to escalate a ticket, you could do so by asking your Customer Support Manager or Account Executive directly. To speed up the process you can now escalate your issue yourself.
Note: Escalation option will not be visible until after 24 hours of the support ticket submission.
This article covers:
- Business, Education, Enterprise account.
- Licensed owners or admins.
- Signed in to the Zoom web portal.
Self escalating a support ticket
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an owner or admin.
- Click on Support on the top right of the page.
- Click on your name on the top right of the Support page that opens, then select My activities.
- Under My requests, click on the subject of the desired support ticket.
- Click Escalate at the bottom of the page.
- In the Add to conversation window, provide any additional information on why your ticket needs to be escalated above -Submitting this comment will trigger the escalation process for this ticket.
- Click Submit.
Common escalation reasons
The followings are common reasons to escalate a support ticket:
- Critical account failure.
- Delayed support ticket responses.
- Large time zone difference between the agent working on a ticket and the customer.