Self-escalating support tickets
In the past, to escalate a ticket, you could do so by asking your Customer Success Manager or Account Executive directly. To speed up the process you can now escalate your issue yourself. The followings are common reasons to escalate a support ticket:
- Critical account failure.
- Delayed support ticket responses.
- Large time zone difference between the agent working on a ticket and the customer.
Note: Escalation option will not be visible until after 24 hours of the support ticket submission.
Prerequisites for self-escalating support tickets
- Business, Education, Enterprise account
- Licensed Account owner or admin
- Signed in to the Zoom web portal
Instructions for self-escalating support tickets
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an owner or admin.
- Click Support on the top right of the page.
- Click your name on the top right of the Support page that opens, then select My activities.
- Under My requests, click on the subject of the desired support ticket.
- Click Escalate at the bottom of the page.
- In the Add to conversation window, provide any additional information on why your ticket needs to be escalated above -Submitting this comment will trigger the escalation process for this ticket.
- Click Submit.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.