Utilizing Apple's new Center Stage feature in Zoom, someone with their video on is kept in frame as they move around in the space in front of their iPad. This creates a more dynamic and engaging video experience, and it eliminates the need to move your iPad to keep you in the center of the video.
- Zoom mobile app for iOS: version 5.6.6 (423) or higher
- iPad Pro 12.9" (5th generation)
Enabling Center Stage in a Zoom meeting or webinar
This option can be enabled or disabled as needed within a Zoom meeting or webinar.
- Start or join a Zoom meeting or webinar.
- Tap the screen to bring up meeting controls.
- On the top-left corner, tap Turn On Center Stage to enable the video tracking.
- To disable Center Stage video tracking, tap Turn Off Center Stage.