Zoom Phone Appliance delivers all the capabilities of Zoom Rooms and Zoom Phone in an easy, compact desk phone experience. From the Zoom Phone Appliance, users can join/start/control Zoom Meetings, search contacts, call/transfer/conference calls, access multiple lines, access voicemails and escalate a Zoom Phone call to a meeting.
This article covers:
- Supported Zoom Phone Appliance
- Users must have a Zoom Phone license
- Optional: Calendar/contact integrations at the account level or user level
Enrolling a Zoom Phone Appliance
Admins can enroll a Zoom Phone Appliance in Zoom Device Management (ZDM) for managing applications and platform OS upgrades.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Device Management then Device List.
- Click the ellipses button (...) in the top-right corner, then click Add Zoom Phone Appliance.
- Enter the following information:
- MAC Address: Enter the 12-digit MAC address of the device.
- Device Type: Select the vendor and model number using the drop-down menus.
- Assigned to: Enter the username or email of the user to assign the phone to.
- Display Name: Enter a display name to identify the phone.
Once enrolled, you can force upgrade the Zoom Phone appliance application and platform OS.