Zoom Phone Appliance admin guide
Zoom Phone Appliance delivers all the capabilities of Zoom Rooms and Zoom Phone in an easy, compact desk phone experience. From the Zoom Phone Appliance, users can join/start/control Zoom Meetings, search contacts, call/transfer/conference calls, access multiple lines, access voicemails and escalate a Zoom Phone call to a meeting.
This article covers:
- Supported Zoom Phone Appliance
- Users must have a Zoom Phone license
- Optional: Calendar/contact integrations at the account level or user level
Enrolling a Zoom Phone Appliance
Admins can enroll a Zoom Phone Appliance in Zoom Device Management (ZDM) for managing applications and platform OS upgrades.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Device Management then Device List.
- Click the ellipses button (...) in the top-right corner, then click Add Zoom Phone Appliance.
- Enter the following information:
- MAC Address: Enter the 12-digit MAC address of the device.
- Device Type: Select the vendor and model number using the drop-down menus.
- Assigned to: Enter the username or email of the user to assign the phone to.
- Display Name: Enter a display name to identify the phone.
Once enrolled, you can force upgrade the Zoom Phone appliance application and platform OS.
Join the 83K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.