Admins can change account-level email notification settings that apply to the entire account.
Note: These settings are only available at the account level regardless of whether you have multiple sites enabled.
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Phone license
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management, then Company Info.
- Click Account Settings at the top.
- Click the Settings tab.
You can change these settings:
- When assigning extension number to users: Click the toggle to enable or disable email notifications when you assign direct phone numbers to phone users. If the number is in the process of being ported, the user will get an email notification when porting is complete.
- When assigning numbers to users: Click the toggle to enable or disable email notifications when you assign extension numbers to phone users. This includes the welcome email that is sent when you assign a Zoom Phone license to a user.
- When users receive voicemails: Click the toggle to enable or disable email notifications for users when they receive new voicemail messages. Email notifications will contain the duration, date/time, and caller ID of the associated call.
- Include voicemail file: Attach the voicemail MP3 file to email notifications.
- Include voicemail transcription: Attach the voicemail transcription as a TXT file if Zoom was able to transcribe the voicemail message.
Note: Users can still view or download voicemail messages and transcriptions using the Zoom client or web portal. If you enable this and a phone user has access to a shared voicemail inbox, they will receive email notifications for the shared voicemail inbox.
- When a desk phone is offline: Click the toggle to enable or disable email notifications when any provisioned desk phone is offline (disabled by default).
- Use the drop-down menu to select the amount of time desk phones need to be offline before email notifications are sent.
- Email Recipients: Click Add, enter email addresses that will receive notifications, then click Save