Changing account-level desk phone settings
You can globally set common configurations for desk phones provisioned in your account.
Prerequisites for changing account-level desk phone settings
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Phone license
- Zoom Phone devices added and provisioned
- Some features will not work for all supported desk phones. See a list of supported desk phone features for more information.
- After changing settings, re-sync the phone for the changes to take effect.
How to change account-level desk phone settings
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management then Company Info.
- Click Account Settings.
- In the Desk Phone section, you can change the following settings:
- Web Interface: Enable or disable the phone's web interface (disabled by default).
Note: Enable this setting if you need to access the phone's web interface to reset to factory default or upgrade the firmware to re-provision a phone.
- Admin Password: Enter an admin password used to access the phone's web interface and advanced settings.
Note: If you see Factory Setting, your account is still using the default admin password.
- Background Image: Enter an image URL to add a background image to the display of desk phones.
- Time Format: Select a 12 or 24 hour time format.
- Network Time Protocol (NTP) Server: Enter a primary and secondary Network Time Protocol (NTP) server URL to automatically update the time displayed on desk phones. The secondary NTP is used if the primary NTP server is not set, or can’t be accessed.
- Provision Template: Configure provision templates to configure additional settings for provisioned desk phones.
- Firmware Update Rules: Set firmware update rules. This setting is also available at the site level.
- Hot Desking Session Timeout: Any signed in phones with hot desking will be automatically signed out after the limit is reached.
- Customize * and # Codes: Customize DTMF codes.
Learn more about other global settings.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.