Enabling or disabling international calling
Admins can enable or disable international calling and specify allowed countries/regions for outbound calling. If international calling is disabled, phone users will hear an audio prompt informing them that the call cannot be completed.
This article covers:
- How to enable or disable international calling
- How to specify allowed countries/regions for outbound calling
Prerequisites for enabling or disabling international calling and specifying allowed countries/regions
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Phone license
How to enable or disable international calling
- Access the International Calling policy setting at one of the available levels.
- Click the International Calling toggle to enable or disable it.
- (Optional) Follow the next section to specify allowed countries/regions for outbound calling.
Note when changing this setting at the account, group, or site level: To prevent all users in the account, group, or site from changing this setting, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting. Learn more about the priority of Zoom Phone tiered policy settings.
How to specify allowed countries/regions for outbound calling
After changing the policy setting for international calling, you can change the countries/regions phone users can call.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Billing.
- Scroll down to the Zoom Phone row.
- Click View/Edit Countries/Regions.
- Click the check boxes to specify countries/regions that phone users can call.
- Click Save.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.