Adding a payments account to a Zoom Events hub
Once you have created a hub, you can add a payments account to it, enabling paid events to be published to your hub. If a payments account is not added, your hub will not be able to have paid events published to it.
All events that are published to your hub will share and use the same payments account.
Prerequisites for adding a payments account to a Zoom Events hub
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.7.6 or higher
- macOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Android: 5.7.6 or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Zoom Events license
- There is a dependency with Windows' Webview package for Windows platform; while version 5.7.6 does support Zoom Events, it may cause a blank lobby experience for hosts.
- For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to add a payments account to your hub
To sell paid tickets to your Zoom Events, you will need to link a payment account for processing ticket transactions and payouts.
- Sign in to Zoom Events.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click Manage.
- On the left side of the page, click the hub dropdown menu and select the hub you want to manage.
- Click Billing Information.
- In the Choose your country/region pop-up window select your country, then click Save.
Note: Your country/region cannot be changed once saved.
- Under the Payment Method for Selling Tickets section:
- Under the Your Address section, enter your billing address.
- Click Save.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.