Once you have created a Hub, you can add a payments account to it, enabling paid events to be published to your Hub. If a payments account is not added, your Hub will not be able to have paid events published to it.
All events that are published to your Hub will share and use the same payments account.
Prerequisites for adding a payments account to your Hub
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.6.5 (823) or higher
- macOS: 5.6.4 (765) or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.6.4 (308) or higher
- Android: 5.6.4 (1862) or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Zoom Events license
How to add a payments account to your Hub
To sell paid tickets to your Zoom Events, you will need to link a payment account for processing ticket transactions and payouts.
- Sign in to Zoom Events.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click Manage.
- On the left side of the page, find the Hub you want to add a payments account to, then click Billing Information.
- Under the Payment Method for Selling Tickets section:
- Under the Your Address section, enter your billing address.
- Click Save.