Purchasing Zoom Events licenses
You need to purchase a Zoom Events license to use Zoom Events.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for purchasing Zoom Events licenses
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.7.6 or higher
- macOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Android: 5.7.6 or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- There is a dependency with Windows' Webview package for Windows platform; while version 5.7.6 does support Zoom Events, it may cause a blank lobby experience for hosts.
- For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend you to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to purchase a Zoom Events license
To purchase a Zoom Events license:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- At the top of the left side of the page, click Plans & Pricing
- Under Choose a plan, click the Zoom Events & Webinar tab.
- Under Zoom Events, click Buy Now.
- Follow the prompts in the Configure Products and Payment sections, and enter the required information.
Note: Zoom Meetings is required to purchase as a base subscription to check out with Zoom Events.
- Click Place Order.
Note: You can also contact Zoom for plan changes and for purchasing a Zoom Events license. You will receive an email from Zoom to complete the purchase of your Zoom Events license.
How to assign Zoom Events license
Sign in to the Zoom web portal to assign Zoom Events licenses to Zoom accounts in your organization.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.