You need to purchase a Zoom Events license to use Zoom Events.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for purchasing Zoom Events licenses
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.6.5 (823) or higher
- macOS: 5.6.4 (765) or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.6.4 (308) or higher
- Android: 5.6.4 (1862) or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Owner or Admin of Zoom account
How to purchase a Zoom Events license
To purchase a Zoom Events license:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the Introducing Zoom Events! pop-up, click Purchase Now.
- On the left-side of the page, click Get Zoom Events.
- Click Contact Us For Plan Change.
You will be redirected to contact Zoom.
- Enter the required information, then click Submit.
You will receive an email from Zoom to complete the purchase of your Zoom Events license.
How to assign Zoom Events license
Sign in to the Zoom web portal to assign Zoom Events licenses to Zoom accounts in your organization.