Purchasing Zoom Events licenses
You need to purchase a Zoom Events license to use Zoom Events.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for purchasing Zoom Events licenses
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Account owner or admin privileges
How to purchase a Zoom Events license
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- At the top of the left side of the page, click Plans & Pricing
- Under Choose a plan, click the Zoom Events & Webinar tab.
- Under Zoom Events, click Buy Now.
- Follow the prompts in the Configure Products and Payment sections, and enter the required information.
Note: Zoom Meetings is required to purchase as a base subscription to check out with Zoom Events.
- Click Place Order.
Note: You can also contact Zoom for plan changes and for purchasing a Zoom Events license. You will receive an email from Zoom to complete the purchase of your Zoom Events license.
How to assign Zoom Events license
Sign in to the Zoom web portal to assign Zoom Events licenses to Zoom accounts in your organization.
Note: Account owners and admins can assign both a Zoom Events license and a Zoom Webinars license to a user.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.