Managing your Zoom Events sold-to address
If you are a business, your sold-to address is typically where your business is established. If you are an individual, your sold-to address is typically where you normally reside. Your address is used to calculate tax and for other purposes as stated in the Zoom Events Privacy Statement.
Prerequisites for managing a sold-to address
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Zoom Events Unlimited license or Zoom Events Pay Per Attendee license
- Account owner or admin privileges
How to edit your sold-to address
Your address is used to calculate tax and for other purposes as stated in the Zoom Events Privacy Statement. Currency (USD - $) is determined by the country/region selected below.
Under Billing Management of the hub you want to manage, you can edit the sold-to address.
- Sign in to Zoom Events.
- In the navigation menu, under the hub you want to manage, click Billing Management.
- Click the Billing Information tab.
- Under Billing Address, enter the required address information.
- Click Save.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.