If you are a business, your sold-to address is typically where your business is established. If you are an individual, your sold-to address is typically where you normally reside. Your address is used to calculate tax and for other purposes as stated in the Zoom Events Privacy Statement.
Prerequisites for managing a sold-to address
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.8.6 (2048) or higher
- macOS: 5.8.6 (2879) or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.8.6 (1819) or higher
- Android: 5.8.6 (3139) or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Owner or Admin of a Zoom account
How to edit your Sold-To address
Your address is used to calculate tax and for other purposes as stated in the Zoom Events Privacy Statement. Currency (USD - $) is determined by the country/region selected below.
Under Billing Information of the Hub you want to manage, you can edit the sold-to address.
- Sign in to Zoom Events.
- At the top of the page, click Manage.
- In the navigation menu, under the Hub you want to manage, click Billing Information.
- Under Your Address, enter the required address information.
- Click Save.