Managing your Zoom Events sold-to address
If you are a business, your sold-to address is typically where your business is established. If you are an individual, your sold-to address is typically where you normally reside. Your address is used to calculate tax and for other purposes as stated in the Zoom Events Privacy Statement.
Prerequisites for managing a sold-to address
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.7.6 or higher
- macOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Android: 5.7.6 or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- There is a dependency with Windows' Webview package for Windows platform; while version 5.7.6 does support Zoom Events, it may cause a blank lobby experience for hosts.
- For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend you to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to edit your Sold-To address
Your address is used to calculate tax and for other purposes as stated in the Zoom Events Privacy Statement. Currency (USD - $) is determined by the country/region selected below.
Under Billing Information of the hub you want to manage, you can edit the sold-to address.
- Sign in to Zoom Events.
- At the top of the page, click Manage.
- In the navigation menu, under the Hub you want to manage, click Billing Information.
- Under Your Address, enter the required address information.
- Click Save.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.