Zoom Events Admins can purchase Zoom Events licenses and manage users along with their Zoom Events licenses. Admins can assign users licenses so that the user can create a Zoom Events Hub to publish events.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for Zoom Events Admins
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.6.5 (823) or higher
- macOS: 5.6.4 (765) or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.6.4 (308) or higher
- Android: 5.6.4 (1862) or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
How to assign Zoom Events licenses
For more information, visit the support article on how to assign Zoom Events licenses.
How to purchase Zoom Events licenses
For more information, visit the support article on how to purchase Zoom Events licenses.