After purchasing a Zoom Events license, you will need to assign the licenses to users in your account.
Once you have assigned a Zoom Events license to a user, the user will then be able to create a Hub for publishing events.
Prerequisites for assigning Zoom Events licenses
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.8.6 or higher
- macOS: 5.8.6 or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.8.6 or higher
- Android: 5.8.6 or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Unassigned Zoom Events licenses
How to assign Zoom Events licenses
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click User Management then Users.
- Click the Users tab.
- Find the applicable user name from the list.
- To the right of the user you want to assign a license to, click Edit.
A new window will open.
Note: Use the Search field to search for and add a user that is not listed.
- For the User Type, select Licensed.
A drop-down menu will appear.
- In the drop-down menu, select Meeting.
- Select the Zoom Events check box.
- Click Save.