Resolving OnZoom payment issues
There could be various reasons why your bank or financial institution declined your charge, and most of them are easy to resolve.
This article covers:
- Payment method declined
- Price is higher than expected
- I’m unable to type in my card details
Payment method declined
Check to make sure you entered the correct payment information for:
- Payment card number
- Expiration date
- Security code
- Postal code
If all the information was entered correctly, you can retry your payment method.
Contact your bank or card issuer
If you're getting a general decline error when you try to pay, we recommend reaching out to your bank or credit card company for more information. Inform them of the amount and when you tried to make the charge so they can let the transaction go through.
Price is higher than expected
There are a few reasons you may be seeing a charge that is more than you expected.
- Fees: In some countries, card companies may charge an extra fee for cross-border transactions. Some countries may change the currency to USD even though we charge in local currency.
- Foreign Exchange: The exchange rate of foreign currencies fluctuates every day. When a customer requests a refund for a ticket that was sold in a foreign currency, they may receive more or less of the cost of the ticket's value than when they purchased the ticket.
I’m unable to type in my card details
When updating your card on file, if the required fields remain blank when you try to type in your details, please try the following recommendations before attempting to submit your information again.
- Clear your browser cache: Clearing cache removes temporary files and helps free up needed space.
- Open an incognito/private window: Incognito or private windows don’t typically store cookies and cached files that can delay a page from loading.
- Disable any extensions: Certain extensions can prevent you from performing certain tasks, so try temporarily disabling any extensions your browser may be running.
Join the 83K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.