Geographic availability for Zoom Events
While access to Zoom Events is generally available worldwide, whether a user can Zoom Events is determined by which country or region the user is located in.
Prerequisites for geographic availability for Zoom Events
- Basic, Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Zoom desktop client for Windows, macOS, or Linux: Global minimum version or higher
- Zoom mobile app for Android or iOS: Global minimum version or higher
Note: For attendee access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we highly encourage attendees to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
Zoom Events availability by country and region
Free Zoom Events are open to users located in any country or region—unless mentioned on this list of restricted countries or regions.
Paid Zoom Events are only open to users registering and joining from one of the following countries and regions:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
Notes: For users in India, PayPal only supports international payments:
- Payments through PayPal between event organizers and registrants outside of India are supported.
- Payments through PayPal between event organizers in India and registrants outside of India are supported.
- Payments through Paypal between event organizers in India and registrants in India are not supported.
- New Zealand
Note: Zoom Events currently supports paid event services for New Zealand through PayPal only.
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Note: United States Minor Outlying Islands are not permitted to participate in paid events.
Note: If an event—free or paid—restricts access to specific countries or regions, then users located in those countries or regions will not be allowed to register for and join the event.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.