Account owners and admins can block users from signing in to Zoom from unmanaged Zoom Phone appliances which is enabled and allowed by default.
- Allow users to sign-in to unmanaged Zoom Phone Appliances is set at the Device Management account level only, cannot be set for each device individually and cannot be locked.
- More on Zoom Device Management.
- Owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Phone appliances
To disable Allow users to sign-in to unmanaged Zoom Phone Appliances:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation panel, click Device Management then Device List.
- In the upper-right corner, click the Account Settings.
- Verify that Allow users to sign-in to unmanaged Zoom Phone Appliances is disabled.
- If the setting is enabled, click the toggle to disable it. If a verification dialog displays, click Disable to verify the change.