Enabling or disabling sign-ins from appliances
Account owners and admins can block users from signing in to Zoom from unmanaged Zoom Phone appliances which is enabled and allowed by default.
- Allow users to sign-in to unmanaged Zoom Phone Appliances is set at the Device Management account level only, cannot be set for each device individually and cannot be locked.
- More on Zoom Device Management.
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Phone appliances
How to enable or disable sign-ins from appliances
To disable Allow users to sign-in to unmanaged Zoom Phone Appliances:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation panel, click Device Management then Device List.
- In the upper-right corner, click the Account Settings.
- Enable or disable Allow users to sign-in to unmanaged Zoom Phone Appliances.
- If the setting is enabled, click the toggle to disable it. If a verification dialog displays, click Disable to verify the change.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.