Enabling device operation time for Zoom Phone Appliances
Account owners and admins can set the device operation time so that Zoom Phone Appliances are in power saving mode after business hours.
- Device operation time for Zoom Phone Appliances is set at the Device Management account level only and cannot be set for each device individually.
- More on Zoom Device Management.
Prerequisites for enabling device operation time for Zoom Phone Appliances
- Owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Phone appliances
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation panel, click Device Management then Device List.
- In the upper-right corner, click the Account Settings.
- Verify that Device Operation Time for Zoom Phone Appliances is enabled.
- If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, click Enable to verify the change.
- In the Set the operation time for your devices box, set your start and end time as desired, then click OK.
- Check the desired days for your device operation time.
- (Optional) If you want to make this setting mandatory for the entire your account, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.
Join the 83K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.