Account owners and admins can set the device operation time so that Zoom Phone Appliances are in power saving mode after business hours.
- Device operation time for Zoom Phone Appliances is set at the Device Management account level only and cannot be set for each device individually.
- More on Zoom Device Management.
- Owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Phone appliances
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation panel, click Device Management then Device List.
- In the upper-right corner, click the Account Settings.
- Verify that Device Operation Time for Zoom Phone Appliances is enabled.
- If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, click Enable to verify the change.
- In the Set the operation time for your devices box, set your start and end time as desired, then click OK.
- Check the desired days for your device operation time.
- (Optional) If you want to make this setting mandatory for the entire your account, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.