Changing Device Management account settings
Admins can change Device Management account settings that apply to all devices managed in the account. You can also lock settings on or off to prevent users from changing them.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for changing Device Management account settings
- Pro, Business, Education or Enterprise account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Room or Zoom Phone license or Zoom Clients
How to access and change Device Management account settings
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation panel, click Device Management then Device List.
- Click Account Setting.
- Navigate to the setting you want to change.
- Click the lock icon to lock a setting. If you lock a setting, users on your account will not be able to change this setting individually and it will also be locked for all groups.
You can change the following under:
- Allow users to sign-in to unmanaged Zoom Phone Appliances: Unmanaged Zoom Phone appliances setting to allow or block users to sign into Zoom.
- Device Operation Time for Zoom Phone Appliances: Setting to set up Zoom Phone appliances operation time.
- Hot Desking Session Timeout: Setting to set up hot desking session timeout.
- Automatically Update App: Setting to set up a time range to automatically update device applications.
- Automatically Update OS/Firmware: Setting to set up a time range to automatically update device OS and firmware.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.