Admins can change Device Management account settings that apply to all devices managed in the account. You can also lock settings on or off to prevent users from changing them.
This article covers:
- Pro, Business, Education or Enterprise account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Room and/or Zoom Phone license
Accessing and changing Device Management account settings
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation panel, click Device Management then Device List.
- Click Account Setting.
- Navigate to the setting you want to change.
- Click the lock icon to lock a setting. If you lock a setting, users on your account will not be able to change this setting individually and it will also be locked for all groups.
You can change the following under:
- Allow users to sign-in to unmanaged Zoom Phone Appliances: Unmanaged Zoom Phone appliances setting to allow or block users to sign into Zoom.
- Device Operation Time for Zoom Phone Appliances: Setting to set up Zoom Phone appliances operation time.
- Hot Desking Session Timeout: Setting to set up hot desking session timeout.