Joining a Zoom Events that you registered for is as simple as clicking the join link in the confirmation email, calendar entry, or the ticket in your Zoom Events account.
Before joining a Zoom Events on a computer or mobile device, you can download the Zoom app from our Download Center. Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click a join link.
This article covers:
- Registering for a Zoom Events
- Joining a Zoom Events
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.6.5 (823) or higher
- macOS: 5.6.4 (765) or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.6.4 (308) or higher
- Android: 5.6.4 (1862) or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
Registering for a Zoom Events
Access to Zoom Events, and whether you are able to register for a free or paid event, is determined by the country you are located in.
Registering for a free Zoom Events
- Sign in to Zoom Events; all the events that you can register for will be displayed.
Note: On the left side of the page, click on a Hub to see the events available in that Hub only.
- Click on the event you want to register for.
Note: You can register for and attend paid events only if you are located in one of the countries that is allowed to register for and join paid Zoom Events.
- Click Register.
- Click Continue.
- Under Email Address, enter the email address(es) of the ticket recipient(s).
- Click Continue.
- Click Place Order.
Registering for a paid Zoom Events
You will need to enter your payment method to complete the registration process to a paid Zoom Events.
Joining a Zoom Events
After you have completed registration for a free or paid event, you will receive an email to confirm your registration.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when joining a Zoom Events:
- Every ticket creates a unique URL that is linked to your account. Other users will not be able to join the event using your link.
- Joining audio by Zoom Phone or dial-in is not supported.
- If the event you are joining is being recorded, you will have to provide consent to being recorded to join the event
Joining an event from an email
To join an event from email:
- Open the Zoom Events confirmation email.
- Click View Ticket.
This will redirect you to the event's details page.
- Click Join Lobby.
Joining a Zoom Events from your Zoom Events account
To join an event from your Zoom Events account:
- Sign in to your Zoom Events account.
Note: You must sign in using the same email address that your ticket is registered to.
- In the top-right corner, click Tickets.
- Find the ticket to the event you want to join and click Join Lobby.
Joining a Zoom Events from a calendar entry
To join an event from a calendar entry:
- Open your calendar.
- Find the Zoom Events entry you want to join.
- Open the scheduled entry.
- Click the Join This Zoom Event link.
Note: The URL in the calendar entry is unique to your Zoom Events account. The link will not work for other users.