Enabling Start Zoom when I start Windows
You can choose to enable the setting, Start Zoom when I start Windows, if you use the Zoom desktop client frequently. This setting opens and displays the Zoom desktop client when Windows starts. This makes the startup process more convenient and accessible by having the desktop client automatically launch when your computer boots up.
You can also choose to enable Silently start Zoom when I start Windows, which opens the Zoom desktop client when Windows starts but keeps it minimized in the taskbar. This is useful if you want to focus on other tasks and have the Zoom desktop client ready in the background.
Prerequisites for starting Zoom when Windows starts
- Zoom desktop client for Windows, 5.0.0 or higher
How to start Zoom when Windows starts
To enable Start Zoom when I start Windows:
- Sign in to the Zoom Desktop Client.
- Click your profile picture, then click Settings.
- Click General .
- Click the Start Zoom when I start Windows check box .
- (Optional) Click the Silently start Zoom when I start Windows check box.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.