You can choose whether you would like to enable de-noise to enhance your video quality. This setting enables software-based noise removal to improve your video quality, generating a clearer video image that is sent to participants in a meeting. This setting is useful because it provides more control of the video feed and an optimal presentation.
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.3.0 (52651.0920) or higher
- macOS: 5.3.0 (52651.0920) or higher
- Linux: 5.3.465578.0920 or higher
Enabling Optimize video quality with de-noise
To enable Optimize video quality with de-noise:
- Sign in to the Zoom Desktop Client.
- Click your profile picture then click Settings.
- Click Video .
- Click Advanced.
- Select the Optimize video quality with de-noise check box.