Zoom billing support
We understand how important Zoom products are for keeping you connected at work, school, and in your personal life. When it comes to your billing needs, Zoom remains committed to providing the best possible customer experience.
This article covers:
- Billing resources in the Zoom Help Center
- Contact options based on account
- Contacting Billing
Billing resources in the Zoom Help Center
The Zoom Help Center is your first stop for accessing all our best tips and tricks as well as answers to your most pressing questions. Access the Zoom Help Center any time day or night at support.zoom.us.
In the Zoom Help Center, you will find billing resources in the following areas:
- Subscriptions. Learn about getting started with billing management, upgrading your plan, plan types, account types, and more.
- Payment Methods. Learn about billing error codes, auto pay vs. manual pay, updating your credit card, and more.
- Taxes. Learn about Value Added Tax (VAT) for specific countries, tax exemptions, frequently asked questions about taxes, and more.
- Frequently Asked Questions. Find answers to common billing questions, such as how to view your invoice history, how to cancel your subscription, how to add a promotional code, and more.
Contact options based on account
When you have questions that our Zoom Help Center can’t solve, there are several options to get additional support from Zoom billing experts.
Free account users
If you are leveraging our basic free account, we offer unrestricted access to our online resources including: video tutorials, knowledge base, and user guides. Virtual assistance via our chatbot is also available
Paid account users
All licensed, paid account users receive full web support including access to our video library, knowledge base, and user guides. Additionally, Zoom account owners/administrators may leverage our chat and web case support.
All accounts may leverage Zoom’s self-service resources for reporting abusive behavior, billing discrepancies, and accessing our sales team.
For fast help, licensed users of paid accounts may create a web case describing your question or issue in detail and our billing experts will resolve the issue and respond to you quickly. Submit your web case here: Online Web Case.
Bolt, our chatbot
Access our virtual assistant Bolt, the chatbot to receive help with our most common questions. When questions are too complex for Bolt to answer, paid account users may continue on to a live chat support agent for 24x7 assistance. Access our chatbot from the right side of any page on the Zoom Help Center.
Account owners, admins, and members of Business, Education, Enterprise or API accounts can report billing requests to Zoom via phone.
Note: Please have your Zoom account number and billing postal code ready when reaching Zoom billing via phone.
- United States: +1.888.799.9666 ext 3
- Australia: +61.1800.768.027 ext 3
- France: +33.800.94.64.64 ext 3
- Hong Kong: +852.3002.3757
- India: 000.800.050.2040 ext 3
- Japan (English only): 0053.132.0070 ext 3
- Malaysia: +60.1800.81.9551 ext 3
- New Zealand: +64.800.475.039 ext 3
- Singapore: +65.800.321.1249 ext 3
- United Kingdom: +44.800.368.7314 ext 3 or +44.20.7039.8961 ext 3
Join the 83K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.