Device Management allows account owners and admins to manage their devices in a centralized location. In the Device list, you can view all of your managed devices that are enrolled or not in ZDM.
- Devices that are not enrolled in ZDM can be upgraded, downgraded, removed from the list but are not editable for further management.
- You can lock settings to all of your devices.
Prerequisites for viewing managed devices
Instructions for viewing managed devices
To view the list of your managed devices:
Note: You can use the settings gear on the top right to customize the columns you would like to display.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Device Management then Device list.
- You can click on the drop-down menu to filter the following:
- All Managed Devices
- All Zoom Device Types (lists of the various devices by their type)
- All Appliance Partner Devices (Hardware as a Service- HaaS for Zoom Room and Zoom Phone)
- All Platform OS
- All Status