Exporting a list of managed devices
Zoom Device Management allows account owners and admins to manage their devices in a centralized location. You can export a list of your managed devices to a CSV file if you need a report.
Prerequisites for exporting a list of managed devices
- Owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Room devices or Zoom clients or Zoom Phone appliances
How to exporte a list of managed devices
To export a list of your managed devices:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Device Management then Device list.
- Click Export on the right of the page. A CSV file will be automatically downloaded for you.
Note: The filter used will determine the information provided in the report.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.