Enabling Automatically Update App
Account owners and admins can set a time range for managed devices to automatically update the Zoom application installed on them. Your device will automatically update and restart at the set time if it is not in use.
- More on Zoom Device Management.
Prerequisites for enabling Automatically Update App
- Owner or admin privileges
- Zoom phone appliances
- Zoom Room version 5.7.0 or higher
Instructions for enabling Automatically Update App
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation panel, click Device Management, then Device List.
- In the upper-right corner, click the Account Settings.
- Verify that Automatically Update App is enabled.
- If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, click Enable to verify the change.
- Set your start and end time as desired, then click Save.
- (Optional) If you want to make this setting mandatory for the entire your account, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.