Account owners and admins can set a time range for managed devices to automatically update the Operating System (OS) and firmware installed on them. Your device will automatically update and restart at the set time if it is not in use.
- More on Zoom Device Management.
- Owner or admin privileges
- Zoom phone appliances
- Zoom Room version 5.7.0 or higher
Instructions for enabling Automatically Update OS/Firmware
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation panel, click Device Management then Device List.
- In the upper-right corner, click the Account Settings.
- Verify that Automatically Update OS/Firmware is enabled.
- If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, click Enable to verify the change.
- Set your start and end time as desired, then click Save.
- (Optional) If you want to make this setting mandatory for the entire your account, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.