Zoomtopia 2021, the annual celebration of our customers, takes place virtually September 13-14. For more details, visit the Zoomtopia website.
Prerequisites for joining Zoomtopia
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.7.6 (1055) or higher
- macOS: 5.7.6 (1320) or higher
- Linux: 5.7.6 (31792.0820) or higher
- Zoom mobile app
- Android: 5.7.6 (1900) or higher
- iOS: 5.7.6 (1056) or higher
Note: Certain features are only available on Zoom client version 5.7.6. If you are unable to update to the latest version or are currently using VDI, you can join Zoomtopia by following these steps.
Frequently asked questions
How can I best prepare for Zoomtopia?
To prepare for Zoomtopia, please ensure you are upgraded to the latest version of Zoom. For Zoomtopia, version 5.7.6 is required. Check what version you’re currently running and how to upgrade.
After you upgraded to the latest version of Zoom, visit the Zoomtopia events page and begin building your itinerary.
- Navigate to the Zoomtopia homepage and login using the credentials you used to register.
- Click Join Lobby.
- Select the Sessions tab on the left hand side.
- Discover sessions using the filters
- Add sessions to your itinerary by clicking the Bookmark icon.
How can I join if I'm unable to update?
- On the Zoomtopia event page, click Join Lobby.
- In the new tab that appears, you will be prompted to update to the latest version in order to view the event lobby.
If you are unable to update, click Skip and Join In-Progress Session.
Note: You will be redirected to a web page where you will see all active sessions. Once you have selected the session you want to join, you will be prompted to launch the Zoom app again, but without the need to update.