Reporting suspected fraud on your account
If you see unrecognized charges on your account, have noticed services that you didn’t buy, or want to report any other fraudulent activity on your account, you can submit a request to Zoom's Trust & Safety team. Zoom’s Trust & Safety team reviews each request and takes action when fraudulent activity is verified.
How to report fraud or fraudulent charges on a Zoom account
- Open the Trust & Safety request form.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Under What can we help you with?, select Report Fraud or Fraudulent Charges.
- Verify if you are a Zoom account holder.
- If you selected Yes in the previous step, enter the email address associated with your Zoom account.
- Verify if you are reporting fraudulent charges.
- If you selected Yes in the previous step, fill out the additional required fields related to payment information. Repeat as many times as needed.
- Provide additional information as necessary, such as your Zoom account number and description of what happened with your account.
- (Optional) Attach any files, screenshots, or transcripts.
- Enter your email address, then click Send Code.
You will receive a verification code to the email address you provided.
- Enter the verification code that you received in your email.
- Click Submit to send the request to Zoom's Trust & Safety team.
Learn more about what Zoom's Trust & Safety team does to keep Zoom a safe place to collaborate with others.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.