With the return of foldable mobile devices on the Android platform, Zoom provides a meeting experience that suits the device’s folded orientation. This means the in-meeting controls are moved to the lower half of the screen while keeping the videos on the top half of the screen when the device is folded and in table-top mode.
- Zoom mobile app for Android, 5.7.7 (2047) or higher
- Using a supported, foldable, Android device:
- Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (standard and 5G)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 (5G)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 (5G)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 (5G)
How to use a foldable device with Zoom
When attending a Zoom meeting on an Android device that can be folded and used in table-top mode, simply fold the device and Zoom will automatically adjust the screen.
Participants’ videos will be located at the top of the screen, while most meeting controls are split away and moved to below the fold.